Thursday, April 3, 2008

So I had this dream . . .

Obviously I am ripping off Cassie's dream post idea, but immitation is the sincerest form of flattery-maybe this is like my homage a Cas.-haha

So I just had this crazy dream that I was driving in Missoula, but there were these obnoxious old dudes were standing in the left lane "directing traffic" with flags, and then I was somehow on a bike . . . And then I ended up in the Clark Fork, and some old dude helped me swim to the shore of Cara's Park . . .hmmm, what is the meaning of all these old dudes? You'd think I had a fetish, and yet in reality, all I wish for is that someone UNDER 70 to find me attractive-haha.

So that was probably actually really boring . . . there is some comdedian who does material on friends who tell him their dreams, and end by asking "isn't that weird?" to which he always responded, "No, it's boring!" haha. Ah well. On another note, I am going to hear Obama/Hilary speak tomorrow! Should be cool, I'll maybe post about it later . . .

2 comments:

cassiecolombia said...

i loved the joke ..."isn't that weird? no its boring!" that cracked me up. it never ceases to amaze me how such a fascinating drama to my life can be of so little consequence to others. i want to write an autobiography of my life, half of it being my dreamlife. that would be fun. btw old men dreams suck. where's the hotties! p.s did you come to miz-u for obama/hil or were they visiting the tundra? and last, but not least this kind of goes with text messaging. is sending messages on blogs sort of a cheap way of communicating? i feel conflicted

nikki said...

Actually I saw Hillary and Obama here on the "tundra"-haha. And, no, I don't think of texting and blogging as in the same vein-I mean, yes, I guess they both technically involve a form of "text," but if you think about it, blogging is sort of just a stream of consciousness relay to noone in particular about a specific topic, where as texting is just more used on a more daily and conversational basis . . . I don't know, I suppose I sort of overreacted about the whole texting thing-I'm probably just sore because I'm so slow at it!